This dialog lets you specify your settings for a resource action. This
defines which action is run, and when it is run.
This is the action to execute at the triggered time. Actions can be configured
under Manage->Actions in the main Overseer window.
This lets you define when the action is triggered. These are the possible trigger
- First Failure - This means the action is triggered the first time a resource fails for a given incident.
- Recovery - This means the action is triggered when a resource state goes from failure to success(recovery).
- Every Failure - This means the action is triggered each time the resource is tested and the result is failure.
- Every Check - This means the action is triggered each time the resource is tested, regardless of result
- New Event - This means the action is triggered each time a new event occurs(this is applicable only to event log resource types). This action will be triggered once for each event.
Copyright 2003-2012 Sensible Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Network Monitoring Software