This is the URL which you'd like to monitor. This can currently be an HTTP or HTTPS URL.
- Allow Redirects:
This setting instructs Overseer to follow any redirect HTTP responses, such as 301 or 302
redirects. If this is unchecked, a redirect will be considered a failure by Overseer.
- Ignore SSL Warnings:
This setting instructs Overseer to ignore any SSL warnings. This is useful if you have
self-signed SSL certificates.
- Fail If:
This setting lets you control when Overseer should fail. All types have an implicit
failure of being unable to access the page, but further checks are also helpful.
- Website is unreachable or returning error - This is a basic check to determine if the website is available
- Response time is more than X milliseconds - This checks to make sure that the website is responding within the specified amount of time.
- Response does not contain X text - This checks the response text for the specified text, with the intent on not finding the specified text(i.e. 'error'). If the text is found, Overseer treats the test as a failure.
- Response does contain X text - This checks the response text for the specified text, with the intent finding the specified text(i.e. known content of the page). If the text is not found, Overseer treats the test as a failure.
- SSL Certificate expires within X days - This checks the SSL Certificate expiration date(for SSL sites only), and returns a failure if the certificate expires within the specified number of days.
Copyright 2003-2012 Sensible Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Network Monitoring Software